- IT-Mogul Microsoft bid a whooping $44.6b to acquire the internet giant Yahoo
- And the deal has been shot down by the latter on the grounds of 'not in the best interests of our stockholders.',
- And that the shareholders are suing Yahoo's management for rejecting the bid.
Yes, it may alter the competitive dimension in the 'Google vs. The Rest' struggle, but being a sharp and freaking rich businessman myself, I see a goldmine left untouched.
Therefore, I would like to make an official announcement (I love you guys a lot, so I'm giving you the first heads-up) that I, Mr. Black Zedd, through my company Gobloc Insulting, is launching a bid for Yahoo! Inc. for $89.2billion.
This represents twice the bid value of the poor old Microsoft and an irresistible premium of 120% for Yahoo!'s $31 per share stockholders.
The decision was made after thorough 2 minutes discussions with my clueless IT executives (they love DOTA) and the endless pact negotiation with the lawyers representing major Yahoo! stockholders.
Here is how I will reap the fortune out of the deal:
1. In the event that my bid is accepted
I'm sure they will never accept my bid as I don't have enough prowess in the IT industry to keep the company going. But wait....
2. In the event that my bid is rejected
Their greedy stockholders will sue the Yahoo management for rejecting the bid- they're loosing out big-time by failing to cash in on the 120% premium. And with the deal I made with their lawyers (I'm asking 20% cut for triggering the lawsuit), I will gain the cash which is impossible had the bid never existed.
(Shareholders + Greed + Desire For New Retreat Mansion) + (Lawyers + Greed + Persuasive Talent) = Big Money