- write about who you are…
- your expertise and how it addresses…
- their problem or goal, and how they can…
- contact you
- Be specific of who you are with facts and figures
- People will come back to your blog if they know you well
- Publish your own picture
- Anonymous blogger is a traffic killer
I have a Degree in Deceptive Marketing, and am currently doing my Master in Consumer Manipulation. My company is mainly engaged with stupefied clients providing false hope backed by strong trickery analytics. We believe in a win-win situation, whereby both my company and my company win.
I believe in full utilization of working hours, therefore I write this blog only when I'm working. I am filthy rich, and count cars as my favourite toy. I have several Ferraris in my mansion including a couple which I stole from an unsuspecting client (I told them it's for a focus group study).
In this blog, I'll tell you why you as a consumer and an employee should waste your time reading it. If you're offended by the content of this blog, I can't be happier. If you're not drunk, you should know how to contact me.